Many business leaders now consider technology to be their greatest asset in transforming their operations more than any other trending methodology. With the core focus being on equipping employees with the tools and systems they need to carry out their jobs effectively – while providing customers the speed of business everyone now takes for granted.
With the newest release of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and indeed the wider Dynamics 365 product suite with Dynamics 365 for Sales & Customer Service, Microsoft have taken the traditional concepts around ERP, Financials, Customer Engagement and Business Intelligence and have provided businesses with huge innovations via the use of the Azure and all of the underlying AI capabilities that Microsoft Azure Cloud provides.
We’ve all heard the buzz word “Digital Transformation” and to put that into relevant context, it’s about creating a full-circle system whereby you are engaging your customers, empowering your employees, optimising general operational activities and transforming your products and service delivery.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft have taken those core digital transformation concepts and encapsulated them in a unified experience that, perhaps for the first time, utilises the power of the entire Microsoft technology stack – Office365 for providing a familiar experience for those happier in Excel. Editing datasets and then publishing that back in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. That feature comes as standard… Azure AI for features such as Sales Forecasting and Cash Flow Forecasting. Power BI for interactive reporting across all devices that build upon the extensive list of “standard” reports available as part of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Taking all of this to the next level, these applications can all talk to each other via Microsoft’s Common Data Service with deployments available on the Cloud, On-Premise or a Hybrid of both.
So as a system, what does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central from Sysco Software Solutions provide businesses in Ireland and the UK?
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- Warehouse Management
- Document and Expenses Management
- Reporting, Analytics and Data Warehousing
- Supply Chain Management
- Sales and Service Management with strong integration into Dynamics 365 for Sales
The great thing about working with Sysco Software and with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central at the centre of your business is the extensibility and fine-tuning of this broad feature set for the perfect fit to your business workflows and processes.
Seven great reasons to choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central simplifies financial management and analysis.Role tailored dashboards, company activities at a glance with the ability to report from it.
- It empowers employees to provide an outstanding level of service and in their daily activities – mobile devices with unified user interfaces means that they’ll see real time data from Business Central as they work through their daily tasks.
- It unifies business processes across all channels so whether that be on the web, social media, a call centre or on a mobile device, the back end is all the same system
- It integrates supply chain management – built in warehousing and scanning functionality with the ability to extend
- It streamlines daily operations across for example in the manufacturing chain in the role centre, the management of documents, expenses,
- It strengthens inventory management and purchasing with multiple locations, costing by location, bring stock in from overseas, receive / dispatch stock and process invoices from that and update costs thereafter.
- It reduces the complexity of development, can be deploy on the cloud, on-premise or a hybrid of both and has a standardised update process.
For a one-to-one consultation about your business needs and requirement with the view to a live demonstration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central feel free to get in touch at email@example.com
For those already on an existing version of Dynamics NAV – check out our upgrading NAV to Business Central new features guide.