Infor SunSystems is a core financial management solution that is ideal for fast growing, small- to medium-sized businesses; organizations with international financial management needs; and subsidiaries of larger enterprises. The solution is particularly well-suited to companies with complex lines of business or multiple locations, where the ability to easily adapt processes and procedures to meet a variety of needs is essential.
“Sysco have supplied financial software & support to CDVEC for over ten years. We recently upgraded our systems and the level of support was excellent. Sysco’s support staff have shown themselves to be flexible, adaptable and most importantly always only a phone call away. Our relationship has reached the stage now where I feel we have a shared vision about where we are headed with the system and have developed an ongoing proactive partnership. I would have no hesitation in recommending SunSystems firstly, but more importantly Sysco, as I trust them to support us in continually improving the effectiveness of our system.”
Tom Prizeman, SunSystems Administrator, City of Dublin Vocational Education Committee
Why Infor SunSystems?
The strength of Infor SunSystems is that it is a Financial Management System opposed to an Enterprise Resource Planning system. It is, therefore, well suited in verticals that are largely service orientated, and need super-strong financials. You’ll be able to:
- Seamlessly connect financials to your other organizational systems, whether Infor or third-party, on premises or in the cloud.
- Modernize your work environment and increase both efficiency and employee satisfaction with technologies like mobility and social business.
- Get a centralized, real-time view of data across the enterprise.
- Reduce your total cost of ownership, adapt and support your system with minimal IT involvement.
What does it do?
- Performance management — Reduce financial planning time by up to 70% and get access to information anytime, anywhere with fully integrated budgeting, planning, and forecasting tools.
- Procurement — Get web-based, end-to-end procure-to-pay capabilities that support centralized and decentralized purchasing, covering purchase requisitions, orders, contracts, receipts, and invoice processing and reconciliation.
- Sales — Control the complete business process for receiving and processing customer sales orders, regardless of receipt method, from invoice generation and revenue recognition.
- Collect — Thoroughly analyze debtor days and cash flow to quickly identify offending debtors and track collection quickly and easily.
- Expense Management — Cut the cost of processing travel and expense reports by up to 80% and allow employees to submit reports anytime, anywhere using a mobile device. Available for deployment in the cloud or on-premises.
- PSA (Professional Services Automation) — Schedule the right resources, accurately record time and expenses, and ensure accurate, timely billing and recovery.
- B4B — Link the Infor SunSystems payables modules to your bank for electronic funds transfer and Internet banking. Easily manage the complexities associated with international EFT.
What does it mean?
- Easily manage an endless variety of business changes, like establishing new business locations and handling new reporting requirements.
- Monitor your business and keep things moving with mobile access to both systems and information.
- React quickly to potential problems with proactive alerting capabilities that automatically notify you of exceptions.
- Configure your system in response to multiple simultaneous statutory and management reporting requirements at every level of your organization.
- Get a deep, detailed view of global financial and operational information.
- Put easy-to-use reporting and analysis tools directly into the hands of end-users.
- Make better business decisions, faster with role-based, in-context information delivered to your desktop or mobile device.
- Reduce your reliance on IT and decrease your total cost of ownership.
- Easily integrate with existing organizational systems.