Distributors in Ireland and Northern Ireland are increasingly faced with greater competition and higher customer service expectations.
Sysco provide expert Microsoft Dynamics and local industry knowledge to Irish and Northern Irish Distribution companies to implement advanced management solutions to cope with these changes.
Streamline Distribution Operations
- Automate critical business processes, from order capture to inventory replenishment, and help reduce wasteful activities.
- Deliver real-time business intelligence and alerts on the status of the business to management and customers.
- Enable customer self-service through Web portals.
Improve Supply Chain and Inventory Management
- Provide easy, real-time visibility into inventory, sales, purchasing, and financial information across multiple locations.
- Accurately track shipping and delivery of parts by integrating Automatic Data Collection (ADC) functionality with enterprise resource planning (ERP)
Mobile WMS – Integrate your warehouse with the rest of your business
Sysco Software Solutions’ customers in the logistics and distribution services understand the value of optimising warehouse processes with a mobile solution. Faced with growing competition and higher customer service expectations, it is evident that reducing time in operations, reducing the risk of mistakes and always maintaining an updated overview of goods’ status can make an important difference.
The integration to the standard functionality of Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365FO & NAV / 365BC brings immediate value in any organisation, but the real strength is the customisation possibilities to fit the requirements of each customer.
- Supports the work processes in the warehouse and integrates to the standard functions of Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365FO & NAV / 365BC.
- A stunning graphical user interface that is easy to use
- The tools and information your warehouse employees need to work effectively.
- A customisation framework – configurable to fit the needs of the individual user.
- Offline Functionality – all core work processes can be performed without any network connection.
- Available in 18+ Languages
Mobile WMS Features
- RECEIVE – Register and control items against purchase orders.
- PUT AWAY – Assign a shelf (BIN) to the received items.
- PICK – Pick items and prepare them for shipment or production as single or consolidated orders (box picking).
- MOVE – Perform planned or unplanned movements of items.
- BIN CONTENT – Look-up the content of a warehouse shelf (BIN)
- LOCATE ITEM – Look-up the location and the quantities of an item
- ADJUST QUANTITY – Remove items from the inventory and provide a reason code
- ITEM CROSS REFERENCE – Associate a barcode with an item
- SUBSTITUTE ITEMS – Look-up substitute item
- PRINT – Initiate print of reports/labels from the mobile device
- SHIPPING – Enter shipping and carrier information to speed up processing