Thanks for reading our “Top Reasons to Purchase a Business Solution from Sysco” blog series. We are currently on week seven of this nine-week series, which explores how a Microsoft business solution from Sysco delivers more than just ERP. Below you will find a summary of the top reasons to purchase a business solution from Sysco and links to the first six blog postings. And here’s this week’s feature content: Drives and Supports Your Business Growth.
Top Reasons to Purchase a Microsoft Business Solution from Sysco:
- It’s More Than Just ERP
- Helps You Work Better, Faster, and Smarter
- Looks Forward, Not Backward
- Gets You Up and Running Quickly
- Works the Way You Do
- Transforms the Way You Work and Connect
- Drives and Supports Your Business Growth
- Provides a Flexible Deployment Model
- Reduces Your Risk and Propels Your Business
A Solution That Drives and Supports Your Business Growth
Does your business have a vision for the future? If so, you don’t want to let systems hold you back. Microsoft Dynamics is a solution that supports and propels your business goals and overall growth. It easily accommodates new processes and additional lines of business, and it scales to meet higher demands, without sacrificing performance or incurring major increases to your original technology investment – or your payroll. The right solution can help grow your business in three important ways:
- Adapting to your changing requirements. Does your growth plan include starting up or acquiring new operations? You’ll want an ERP system that can be quickly and easily extended to include them so that you maintain an end-to-end view of your business as it grows. How about international expansion? Choose an ERP solution that supports multiple languages and currencies out-of-the-box. Will growth lead you to deploy new line-of-business applications created by third-party developers? The right ERP solution will support easy integration.
- Saving money. Powerful ERP capabilities can help you streamline business processes and improve productivity across your business. Reduce inventory levels and days sales outstanding, for example. Cut down on manual data entry and increase inventory turns. Do more with less: take on increased business without comparable increases in payroll. Actions like these improve cash flow, freeing up cash to fund growth.
- Helping you focus on the business of your business.The right ERP solution will require less attention from your IT people, freeing them up for projects that drive growth. Managers across your company, wherever they’re located, can have convenient, 24/7 access to accurate, consistent, timely information to support the collaboration and decision making that drive growth.
“Sysco’s own revenue approved bonded warehouse module certainly was a beneficial enhancement to our already highly functional Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution. It was clear from early on that I was dealing with a team of specialists with a great knowledge of business challenges and solutions specific to our business sector. I would highly recommend Sysco Software as a partner of choice.”
– Peter Cooney, Managing Director, Robert A. Merry & Co. Ltd.
Take the Next Steps to Learn More
Visit us at our website to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics ERP for small and midsize businesses, where you can chat with us live, sign up for a free Microsoft Dynamics trial and see some of our clients.
by James Robinson