Microsoft announced the technical preview version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent at the beginning of June. At that time, Microsoft stated Dynamics 365 for Talent, designed for HR roles, offered a “holistic approach to attracting, onboarding and growing talent.”
Now organisations can strategically attract, retain and optimise their talent so they thrive and achieve high-impact, sustainable results. In this blog post, we’ll look at a few of the key features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent.
Find, interview, and hire the right people
Quickly find the talented people you need and deliver more engaging candidate experiences with native integration to LinkedIn and streamlined, collaborative experiences across candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers.
- Simplify candidate evaluation with visibility into LinkedIn profiles throughout the hiring process
- Improve communication with native integration to LinkedIn InMail and mobile feedback capabilities
- Streamline interviews using Office 365 to coordinate calendars and set appointments
Set up new hires for success
Help new employees hit the ground running while feeling impactful and connected throughout those first few critical months.
- Increase productivity by identifying critical contacts and sharing resources and relevant documents
- Personalise the pre-boarding and onboarding experience with custom onboarding guides
- Monitor onboarding success with real-time dashboards
Foster a culture of excellence
Provide continuous feedback and reward high performers by turning performance into a daily, two-way conversation between employees and managers.
- View real-time performance dashboards and track accomplishments
- Get full transparency around employee performance to take immediate corrective action
- Offer visibility through performance journals, real-time feedback, and collaborative goal management
Fast track employee growth
Easily track employee accomplishments, ensure completion of required certifications, and recommend additional training and developmental opportunities to further employee careers.
- Drive the next best action for professional growth with role-tailored experiences
- Guide employees to complete required training and suggest professional development resources
Streamline and analyse core HR operations
Improve business impact and drive an agile, high-performance culture by automating routine HR tasks and focusing on strategic initiatives.
- Create centralised employee profiles that highlight skills and experiences – using Microsoft Office 365 and LinkedIn data
- Get visibility across your global organisation and minimise compliance risk
- Improve planning with cost-effective programs that can be tracked and analysed