Got questions about Microsoft Dynamics? We have the answers that will help you run a better business.
Based on the questions most frequently asked by customers during their ERP evaluation process, Microsoft developed a video series to help explain what Microsoft Dynamics can do for your business, how we do it, and more importantly why that’s important to small and midsize businesses that have outgrown their current accounting software or are limited by outdated systems.
Microsoft Dynamics FAQ’s
This video series breaks down questions like:
- “What are the features and capabilities of Microsoft solutions?”
- “How does the software integrate with existing systems?”
- “How do you buy and license the software?”
- “How long does it take to implement?”
- And more…
Let’s start with the question that likely got you to this point, How do I know we’ve outgrown our accounting software?
There are a few tell-tale signs that your existing systems may be holding you back. It may be time to move on to another solution if:
- You can’t keep up with increasing demands even when you add more people.
- You can no longer wrap your arms or your head around your business processes.
- Your people are reactive instead of proactive.
Watch the following video to learn more.