Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement – Functional Consultant, Dublin
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a product line of enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management applications from Microsoft. Dynamics delivers a collection of intelligent business applications to connect people, products and data that help digitally transform the way you do business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 forms part of Microsoft’s business productivity suite of applications including The Power Platform , Office 365, Sharepoint and Teams. It is delivered as a Cloud based application on Microsoft’s Azure platform.
Sysco Software is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner with offices in Dublin and Belfast is a leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner in Ireland. We employ over 80 staff across our offices to deliver Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM implementation and support services to over 250 customers.
Our customers include leading distribution and manufacturing companies, service focused organisations and the public sector.
Due to the ongoing expansion of our Dynamics Customer Engagement Practice we are looking to recruit an experienced Functional Consultant to service both our existing client base and new customer implementations with a geographic focus on the Republic of Ireland. The role will focus primarily Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Sales applications.
The Consultant role will include the following responsibilities:
- Scoping business requirements through analysis and design in line with client business processes.
- Implement solutions effectively and efficiently in line with Sysco’s project methodology, including Design, Build, Develop and Deploy.
- Liaise with other Sysco Professional Services staff including Consulting practice Lead, project managers and technical development staff.
- Liaise with Sysco and Microsoft support staff in the diagnosis and resolution of support issues and transition to Business as Usual support.
- Manage successful on-going relationships with clients with on-going projects.
The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering exceptional levels of client service, ideally with a proven track record within Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365 projects. You should have experience across a variety of private and public sector organisations. The Dynamics CRM/D365 consultant should be a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced team environment. You will be client facing in both new and existing customers with a mixture of on-site, home and office based work.
A competitive salary will be offered according to experience. Sysco also offer a range of other company benefits, including car allowance, performance related bonus.