Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Support Analyst – Belfast Jobs
Microsoft Dynamics is the leading Financial, ERP and CRM application for small and mid sized businesses. Sysco Software are a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner with offices in Belfast and Dublin and are the leading Dynamics Partner in Ireland.
Our customers include some of Northern Ireland’s leading distribution and manufacturing companies, the largest being Dale Farm, whom we support throughout Ireland and the UK.
Customer Service is vital to our success and the first level of principle support to our clients in Northern Ireland is via the Technical Support Desk based in Belfast. Some of the key areas of activity undertaken by this team include:
- Responding to customer support queries, logged via telephone, email and through our on-line customer support system
- Liaise with other Sysco Professional Services staff and Microsoft staff in the diagnosis and resolution of support issues
- Play an important role in customer software upgrades
We are currently recruiting for a support analyst within this team. This person will work closely with our support, clients and development team in the resolution of more complex customer issues and will enjoy being the point of contact with the clients and taking ownership of the resolution of technical problems with the core application.
- Provide Development Support and first level cover for Microsoft Dynamics AX Customers
- Complete software incident management activities including fault investigation, fault diagnosis and software fix testing and remote install
- Help provide an understanding of AX functionality from a code point of view
- Liaise with other Dynamics Consultants and Developers in problem resolution
- Logging of and liaising with Microsoft on bug resolution
- Prioritising and managing work load according to fault severity
We are looking for a pro-active individual with strong communication and organisational skills. You will have a broad interest in all things IT, understand development (particularly in the Microsoft stack), but also enjoy the challenge of analysing and resolving complex technical issues with a core application while managing the client’s expectations in a realistic timeframe. We are looking for the following:
- Third level degree in a relevant discipline
- 2 years’ experience in a software or systems support role with good troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of relational databases
- Willingness to continue learning and develop your technical skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems and broad business and accounting processes (invoicing, purchase orders etc) is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of SQL, (including understanding of management studio & reporting services)
It is desirable for applicants to have experience in a programming language although not essential. You will need to be a team player with a calm and friendly personality and have demonstrated a commitment to service quality excellence in your career to date.
A competitive salary will be offered, according to experience. Sysco Software Solutions also offer a range of other company benefits, including bonus structure, pension scheme and private health insurance.