In use by Manufacturers and Contractors across Ireland, Sysco’s Manufacturing CRM unifies Prospect Qualification, Project Sales Management, Opportunity Development, Stakeholder Engagement and Sales Reporting.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software designed specifically for Manufacturing Sales into the Construction Industry.
Monitor office and field sales business development activities. Aide in the development of strong relationships with contractors, merchants and suppliers. Manage multi-phase projects and connect sales teams with project stakeholders to develop even more sales opportunities.
The Sysco Manufacturing CRM booklet covers these topics and more:
- Sysco Manufacturing CRM Solution Overview.
- An exclusive interview and insights from a Sysco Manufacturing CRM site user.
- Common Pains experienced by Sales Directors – manufacturers and contractors alike.
- Prospect and Project Sales Development – how to identify and manage prospects, manage commercial tenders and build stakeholder relationships.
- Project and Opportunity Management – track, create projects and assign opportunities. Create a controlled sales process to translate commercial tenders from sources such as CIS and Glenigan into projects and opportunities your sales teams can use.
- Integration Platforms – learn how Sysco’s Manufacturing CRM integrates with common email platforms such as Outlook and Office 365 Online. Enabling one version of the truth for all sales, communications and bid management teams.
- Opportunities Management – Learn how to identify and manage opportunities, create up and x-sale opportunities and monitor your competitor activity with ease. Analyse trends and target the hottest accounts.