What is Microsoft Dynamics for the Poultry Industry?
Using Microsoft Dynamics – Sysco have developed a powerful ERP solution with specific functionality designed for the poultry industry.
Built upon the Microsoft Dynamics ERP platform, our Poultry solution is tailored around the requirements of the production, sales and supply chain requirements of companies rearing, breeding, hatching and processing poultry.
Poultry ERP Software Features
- Utilising the Role Centre users are presented with dashboards configured to their Dynamics job function such as Production, Sales Management, Supply Chain and Operations Management.
- Linking directly to the data allows for real time information to make critical business decisions quickly.
- Automated ‘back-to-back’ recharging of supplier invoices for feed, day old chicks and rearing services to the relevant breeder.
- Configure workflow rules around sales, purchase and general ledger transactions with full audit control and build comprehensive security and permissions down to individual user level.
- Create and maintain financial fixed assets
- Unlimited home and foreign currency bank accounts may be created and reconciled automatically linking directly to on-line banking systems.
- Monitoring of feed contracts and pricing in conjunction with stock control of feed products.
- Extensive inventory control functionality for feed, chicken, packaging and ingredients providing up to inventory levels and costings.
- Full procurement functionality including approval processing and interfaces to third party systems.
- Integrates with industry leading Logistics companies including Wincanton and Excel Logistics.
- Extensive breeder reporting functionality tracking inputs, outputs, payments and receipts per flock.
- Quality control information is captured and used to inform your inventory control, materials procurement, sales and production decisions.
- Capture and track product testing, quarantine and rework to link raw materials through the production process to final delivery.
- Increase the speed and efficiency of your production and materials flow using built-in graphical planning and scheduling tools.
- Full integration into shop floor data collection screens and devices including touch screen access and RF hand held technology.
- Integration with a number of in-house bespoke systems for purchasing, production and sales.