What is Microsoft Dynamics for the Meat Processing Industry?
Microsoft Dynamics from Sysco can improve efficiencies in the production process, reduce costs and ensure compliance with food regulations.
In an industry with increasingly tight margins, rigorous regulations and demanding customers, Sysco provides a comprehensive suite of Microsoft Dynamics modules designed specifically for the meat industry to give you greater visibility of the business functions.
Customers we work with include…
Meat Processing Key Features
- Comprehensive Analysis and Reporting for Meat Processing companies across Finance, Producer Payments, Supply Chain and Production.
- Full traceability from gate to plate and recall at the touch of a button.
- Integrated Producer Payments module configurable to multiple species including beef, lamb and pork.
- Supply chain processes can be configured for multi company and multi-plant scenarios with intercompany and inter-depot movements and transfers.
- Catch Weight functionality allows Inventory to be recorded and tracked with multiple units of measure including cases, cuts and Kg’s.
- Items can be set up to have a different cost per Inventory Location
- Integrated EDI module for automatic processing of multiple message types including sales orders, ASN’s, sales invoices, delivery confirmation and price lists.
- Optimise Production with yield management targeting process improvements.
- “Out of the box” integrations with leading primary meat shop floor data collection systems such as Marel and Emydex.