Feed & Seed Industry in Ireland and the UK
Whether you are trading grain, pulses, seed or any other agri-business commodity, Microsoft Dynamics from Sysco provides you with a comprehensive suite of modules designed specifically for feed & seed industries to manage the supply of products from contract orders through production integration and delivery.
What is Microsoft Dynamics for the Feed and Seed Industry?
Microsoft Dynamics empowers your team to meet the demands of your business and keep you ahead of your competitors.
Whether you are trading grain, pulses, seed or any other agri-business commodity, Sysco can provide you with a comprehensive suite of Microsoft modules designed specifically for the feed and seed industry to manage the supply of products from contract orders through production integration and delivery.
Feeds and Seeds ERP Features
- Financial Management is tightly integrated with all core modules. Full multi-currency sales, purchase and general ledgers along with banking, fixed assets management and in-depth reporting.
- Transact with your customers and suppliers in their chosen currency.
- Create and maintain financial fixed assets such as buildings, machinery and equipment and create multiple depreciation books and asset journals.
- Integrated stock control.
- Remove duplication and optimise the use of information from sales order through formulation to the mill.
- It incorporates full batch traceability to effectively manage formulation compliance and quality control.
- Integrated label printing to comply with legislation and identify the finished product as ordered by the customer.
- Logistics planning presents schedules in advance, planned routes can be plotted on Google mapping.
- Predictive customer ordering with special pricing.
- Automatic calculation and accounting of rebates and discounts with suppliers and customers.
- Integration with 3rd party applications such as Formulation Management, mill system & weighbridge.
- Single point of stock control managing the expected supply from producers over a defined period of time fully integrated with purchase ordering and receipting of stock against the contract. This ultimately produces a purchase invoice to the grower in line with the contract.
- Upon receipt of seeds against the grower contract the user can select a test and assign results against the lot for traceability.