What is Microsoft Dynamics for the Drinks Industry?
Microsoft Dynamics provides the necessary business information when and where you need it to make better and faster decisions. An inefficient warehouse can cost your business immeasurable losses in revenue, annually.
Getting by with a software package that doesn’t fit your operation can often be a time waster more than a time saver; wouldn’t it be better if your stock management software was able to enhance your service offering?
By choosing an integrated Microsoft Dynamics solution, you can streamline and control your processes from a single point of information for all business activities with a total view across all departments.
Customers we work with include…
Drinks Industry ERP Software Features and Benefits
- Automatic calculation of duty based on relevant ERN and posting to General Ledger.
- Bonded / Duty Classification of Items.
- Visibility of stock levels held Duty Paid or under bond using the same item code.
- Deferment of excise duty for spirits, wines, ciders, perrys and beers. Ability to print AAD and W8 documentation automatically.
- Ability to operate multiple Bond and Duty paid Areas.
- Full lot /rotation tracking of all products.
- Customer Discount Bank setup and processing.
- EDI Integration.
- Automated Direct Debits.
- Long Term Agreements (LTA) management for Vendors.
- Extensive purchase planning functionality.
- Full multi-company, multi-location and multi-currency functionality.
- Full excise warehousing reporting capabilities in the format required by Customs & Excise. Excise Warehousing, Customs and Excise, Duty, Deferment VAT, Acquisition VAT, Tax codes, AAD, W8, W1, W5D.