What is Microsoft Dynamics for the Dairy Industry?
Using Microsoft Dynamics – Sysco have developed a powerful ERP solution with specific functionality designed for the dairy industry.
Built upon the Microsoft Dynamics ERP platform, our Dairy solution is tailored around the requirements of the production, sales and supply chain requirements of companies making diverse ranges of products including milk, cream, milk powders, cheese, butter, spreads, yogurts, ice cream and desserts.
Customers we work with include…
Bakery ERP Features and Benefits
- Utilising Microsoft SharePoint users are presented with dashboards configured to their Dynamics user role such as Production, Sales Management, Supply Chain and Operations Management.
- Linking directly to the data allows for real time information to make critical business decisions quickly.
- For liquid milk distribution automatically create contract dockets for weekly billing.
- Configure workflow rules around sales, purchase and general ledger transactions with full audit control and build comprehensive security and permissions down to individual user level.
- Create and maintain financial fixed assets
- Unlimited home and foreign currency bank accounts may be created and reconciled automatically linking directly to on-line banking systems.
- For liquid milk distribution depots stock can be reconciled daily.
- Supply chain processes can be configured for multi-company and multi-plant or milk depot scenarios with intercompany and inter-depot movements and transfers.
- Integrates with industry leading Logistics companies including Wincanton and Excel Logistics.
- Increase process control and product quality by easily tracking and managing multi-level product formulas or recipes.
- Quality control information is captured and used to inform your inventory control, materials procurement, sales and production decisions.
- Capture and track product testing, quarantine and rework to link raw materials through the production process to final delivery.
- Increase the speed and efficiency of your production and materials flow using built-in graphical planning and scheduling tools.
- Full integration into shop floor data collection screens and devices including touch screen access and RF hand held technology.