What is Microsoft Dynamics for the Bakery Industry?
Using Microsoft Dynamics – Sysco have developed a powerful ERP solution with specific functionality designed for the bakery industry.
Built upon the Microsoft Dynamics ERP platform, our Bakery solution is tailored around the requirements of the production, sales and supply chain requirements of companies making diverse ranges of products including bread, rolls, hot plate items and pastries.
Customers we work with include…
Bakery ERP Software Features
- Utilising Microsoft SharePoint users are presented with dashboards configured to their Dynamics user role such as Production, Sales Management, Supply Chain and Operations Management.
- Linking directly to the data allows for real time information to make critical business decisions quickly.
- Mobile van sales solution for more accurate and efficient invoicing, including signature capture.
- Configure workflow rules around sales, purchase and general ledger transactions with full audit control and build comprehensive security and permissions down to individual user level.
- Maintain complex pricing and discount structures
- Enhanced credit control for tighter management of debtors and faster resolution of queries .
- Increase productivity of sales team via the setup and maintenance of customer standard orders
- Keep track of ingredients, packaging and products including full batch control and traceability.
- Load building and dispatch functionality including delivery routes and drop sequence
- Increase process control and product quality by easily tracking and managing multi-level product formulas or recipes.
- Quality control information is captured and used to inform your inventory control, materials procurement, sales and production decisions.
- Improve yields and reduce waste with automatic capture of actual raw material usage
- Increase the speed and efficiency of your production and materials flow using built-in graphical planning and scheduling tools.
- Integration with shop floor production system to prevent duplication of effort from purchasing and production staff.