Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Enterprise Edition optimises financials and operations to drive growth and make real-time, data-driven decisions at a global scale – all with an intelligent, modern enterprise business application.
In this post, we’ll look at ways that Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Enterprise Edition helps businesses make smarter decisions, transform business operations and grow businesses at your own pace.
1. Financial Management
Create more efficient processes, deliver robust reporting and analytics, and ensure regulatory compliance across 34 countries, in 60 different languages.
- Decrease time to value and facilitate faster, more confident decisions using roll-based workspaces with embedded analytics
- Adapt to changing business requirements by tailoring chart of accounts, dimensions, and rules
- Provide checks and balances using process automation, encumbrance, budget planning, budget control, and three-way matching
- Efficiently track values and reduce reporting errors by automatically managing capitalised assets
- Meet public sector requirements for encumbrance and budgeting
Bring agility and efficiency to your manufacturing by using an integrated solution that optimises production planning, project management, operations and activity scheduling, and cost management.
- Create your ideal manufacturing mix and support your manufacturing processes throughout the supply chain
- Optimise manufacturing principles for each product family, including make to stock, make to order, pull to order, configure to order, and engineer to order
- Accelerate your manufacturing material and finished goods flow with advanced warehouse management, handheld scanner support, and transport management
- Optimise scheduling across the organisation with a unified resource model and scheduling engine
- Improve product quality and output by identifying and resolving issues through real-time insights
3. Supply Chain
Digitally transform your supply chain with advanced warehouse and inventory management to optimise visibility and fulfilment, product insights, material sourcing, and integrated logistics.
- Optimise fulfilment and reduce costs by synchronising commerce across sites, warehouses, and transportation modes
- Enable faster response to customer demand by seamlessly orchestrating order-to-cash processes
- Streamline procurement costs and gain more control by automating procure-to-pay processes
- Get insight and control across all sites and warehouses
- Automate prospect-to-cash processes by integrating with Dynamics 365 for Sales
4. Cloud Services
Get real-time information on almost any device. Simplify and accelerate business process changes, seamlessly integrate with legacy systems, simplify global compliance, and scale elastically.
- Get flexible cloud and on-premises deployment options that comply with industry regulations and use datacenter investments
- Enable rapid business transformation
- Cost-effectively support your IT needs
- Grow at your own pace