Microsoft Dynamics for Customer Insights enables you to better understand your customers to engage them through intelligent insights.
Using Dynamics 365 with Microsoft Azure, transform your data into timely and relevant information, inferences, and predictions that help your business succeed.
How does Microsoft Dynamics for Customer Insight benefit business?
- Get a 360-degree view of the customer journey to reveal interactions, make inferences, and anticipate customer needs.
- Generate data-driven predictions across your business, such as predicting customer attrition or sales conversion.
- Create more effective campaigns through granular customer segmentation based on known and predicted customer journeys.
Connect to all your data
Get a comprehensive look at your customers
Uncover insights by bringing all your customer data together – including Dynamics 365, Office 365, and third-party data sources – with the security and privacy you require.
- Access data with out-of-the-box connectors or custom integrations
- Easily compose data flows using Azure services
- Integrate profiles, KPIs, and predicted outputs with a Power BI desktop connector
Match customers with activity
Fully understand the customer journey across channels by using contextual information and artificial intelligence that matches customers with previously ambiguous activities and profiles.
- Improve segmentation and predictions using inferences
- Infer high-confidence links and relationships between your data and known individual or organisational customers
Make smarter decisions
Predict business outcomes with predictive scoring
Guide your decisions and processes by applying artificial intelligence to predict outcomes across your business.
- Automatically create and deploy highly effective machine learning models for your specific needs
- Identify positive and negative influencers on business predictions to plan follow-ups and help anticipate risks
- Grade business predictions for better process integration and automation
Create rich visualisations
View the entire customer journey at a glance
Better understand the customer journey – individually or in the aggregate – by composing role-specific visualisations that bring together customer profiles, interactions, metrics, inferences, and predictions.
- Define the metrics that matter to you and keep them up to date
- Easily build visualisations and embed them into existing tools and business processes
Target specific audiences
Use marketing resources more efficiently
Identify and take advantage of marketing opportunities by creating granular customer segmentation based on transactional and behavioural data, inferences, and insights.
- Define dynamic segments based on a deep network of relationships
- Explore data visually to quickly find and access the data marketers need
- Use segments that are always up to date and based on complete customer journeys