Dynamics Business Central / NAV – ERP Support Analyst – Dublin, Ireland
Microsoft Dynamics is the leading suite of Financial, ERP and CRM applications for small and mid-sized businesses. Sysco Software is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner with offices in Belfast and Dublin and is the leading Dynamics Partner in Ireland.
We operate Dynamics AX, NAV and CRM practices. Our customers include leading distribution and manufacturing companies, service focused organisations and public sector.
Due to an increasing number of customers, we are looking to recruit an experienced ERP Support Analyst.
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is the leading Financial, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application for small and mid sized businesses. Sysco Software are a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner with offices in Belfast and Dublin and are the leading Dynamics Partner in Ireland.
Our customers include some of Ireland’s leading distribution and manufacturing companies, whom we support throughout Ireland and the UK.
Customer service is vital to our success and the first level of support to our clients in Ireland is provided by the Software Support Team based in Dublin. Some of the key areas of activity undertaken by this team include:
- Responding to customer support queries, logged via our on-line customer portal support system and by telephone.
- Taking ownership of support issues and managing them through to closure
- Research issues, implement fixes & document case resolution
- Manage and prioritize support tickets to meet agreed Service Level Agreements
- Keeping the customer informed as to the progress of the ticket
- Escalate queries to Development & Business Consultants as required
- Applying accounting and business process knowledge to resolve client’s queries
- Support strong customer relationship management
We are currently recruiting for a support analyst within this team:
We are looking for a pro-active individual with strong communication and organisational skills with the following attributes:
- A broad interest in IT and someone who enjoys the challenge of analysing and resolving business, accounting and technical issues, while managing the client’s expectations.
- Knowledge in ERP systems such as Dynamics 365 Business Central / NAV, SAP, Oracle, etc., and broad business applications and accounting processes.
- Demonstrable experience in some or all the following areas: General Ledger, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Inventory & Stock, Manufacturing & Warehousing, would be an advantage.
- A willingness to learn new skills and expand your knowledge of business applications.
- Ability to work both within a team and on your own initiative as required.
- Someone who is comfortable liaising with people from all levels within an Organisation both internally in Sysco and externally with our Client-base.
Training and Career Progression
The candidate will be offered full training in the Microsoft Dynamics Business Central range of applications. Training will also be provided around other core Microsoft Technologies. Career progression will be encouraged into more senior support, development or consultancy position within the company.
A competitive salary will be offered according to experience.
For further information on this vacancy please apply using the application form or contact our Dublin Office in the strictest confidence on 01 6768900.