Customer Relationship Management (CRM) built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 designed specifically for Construction Sales Management.
Monitor office and field sales business development activities. Aide in the development of strong relationships with contractors, merchants and suppliers. Manage multi-phase projects and connect sales teams with project stakeholders to develop even more sales opportunities.
As a Business Development Director or a Product Sales Director in a Construction company; whether a Contractor or a Manufacturer of products supplying the construction industry. It is of critical importance you have full visibility of your project pipeline and control communications with external stakeholders.
This helps to ensure that quarterly and yearly targets are met and exceeded year on year.
Sysco’s Construction Solution was designed specifically for the construction industry in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
“Sysco’s Construction CRM and its management by our teams has allowed us to track opportunities more closely, effectively and efficiently, which has ultimately improved our sales…”
Gordon McCaw – National Supply Chain & Partnership Manager
- Manage the end-to-end sales process and performance.
- Monitor Prospect, Account and Project Opportunity activities.
- Developing opportunity stakeholder relationships.
- Real time state of sales and project management reports.
- Multi-phase project management.
- Monitor multi-channel marketing campaign costs and performance.