Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing and the Adobe Marketing Cloud enables businesses to get a comprehensive view of your customers across sales and marketing, providing a new understanding of their journey.
Enable your sales and marketing teams to take a more proactive approach. Anticipating customer needs, uncovering insights, and personalise content across all engagement channels.
Align sales and marketing activities to extract more customer value. Sell faster and more efficiently –
while creating and measuring marketing ROI.
We’ll look at two ways that Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing with Adobe Marketing Cloud improves Marketing Teams effectiveness in delivering a consistent message to drive sales and grow business – while lowering management and resource costs by using a single dedicated provider with years of industry experience.
1. Connect Sales and Marketing
Creating a seamless customer experience starts with well-connected tools. Unify your sales and marketing with Adobe Marketing Cloud and Dynamics 365 for a complete view of your customer. Know about all the interactions customers have had with you to help create a seamless experience for them – whether they’re responding to your marketing campaigns or speaking with your sales team.
- Deliver consistent messaging between sales and marketing
- Increase retention rates, reduce sales cycles, and increase close rates
- Drive revenue and marketing ROI with campaign management tools
2. Create better customer experiences
Targeted, personalised digital marketing starts with a comprehensive web content management solution. By combining Microsoft Azure with Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions, you’ll deliver compelling customer experiences that drive your business.
- Manage content using dynamic marketing software on a platform that scales globally
- Create and deliver digital experiences faster
- Lower management and resources costs by using a single provider
- Rely on a platform that’s compliant with government, industry, and corporate standards