Download the case study to read how Sysco solved the challenges at White’s Oats with Microsoft Dynamics Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
White’s, based in Tandragee, Northern Ireland was formed in 1841 and since it’s inception has never stood still, endlessly innovating and evolving as a company. White’s is best known locally for White’s Porridge Oats and the Speedicook brand.
White’s were faced with several business process challenges:
- Management and consolidation of stock from multiple locations.
- No integration with the GL.
- Disparate data silos and there was no ability to track lots.
- Poor internal controls and a general lack of visibility across the business.
- Multiple data sources created an environment of poor information management.
- Disconnect between system use and system reporting with no capability for personalised reports. Data needed to be manually merged and filtered every time a report was required.
White’s chose to partner with Sysco Software Solutions to design and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 as a full end-to-end, process driven Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.