Whether you’re working in your office or on the go, you get a familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools. Office applications – always the latest versions – let you create, edit, and share from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device with anyone in real time.
With Office 365, Microsoft takes security and compliance to the next level. Now you have even more control over your data security and compliance with built-in privacy, transparency, and refined user controls. It’s easy to see why this is the most secure Office. Ever.
Office 365 + Dynamics CRM + Power BI
Stay focused. Win faster. Build trust.
In a world where buying decisions are made before you can even engage, salespeople must adapt. A sales solution needs to help salespeople adapt easily so they can sell effectively in this new world and become trusted advisors. The combination of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Office 365, and Power BI drives sales productivity by making teams highly connected and collaborative.
Office 365 + Dynamics NAV
Dive into the capabilities
Complete, familiar, and trusted – Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Office 365 deliver the tools to manage your business and help your people achieve more.
- Financial management and accounting. Manage your cash, assets, and banking.
- Supply chain, manufacturing, and operations. Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors.
- Marketing, sales, and service. Manage your campaigns, sales opportunities, contacts, and service contracts.
- Project management. Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity.
- Business intelligence and reporting. Get real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and to act with insight.
- Multi-currency. Compete globally with multi-currency and language capabilities.
What can Office365 do for your organisation?
- Add more power to the Office you rely on.
Work from virtually anywhere using the Office applications you trust across your favorite devices—PCs, Macs, and select mobile devices.
- Access email and calendars on the go.
Keep everyone in sync with enterprise-grade email and shared calendars they can access at their desk or on the go.
- Create a website that builds your brand.
Market your business with a website that’s easy to set up and update—with no hosting fees.
- Conferencing made easy.
Connect immediately or set up and host online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing, real-time note taking, and screen sharing.
- Work better together with file sharing.
Collaborate with teammates, partners, and customers with documents that are always up to date and accessible from almost anywhere.
- Use Office on the go.
Stay productive and never miss a meeting, even on the go. Access, edit, and view Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on iPhones, Android phones, and Windows Phones. Use the OneNote, OWA, Lync Mobile, and SharePoint Newsfeed apps on most devices.
- Security and privacy.
Your data is yours. Microsoft does not scan emails or documents for advertising purposes. It is a leader in industry privacy, transparency, security, and compliance.
- Extend your reach with Office Web Apps.
Create, store, edit, and share Office docs online, so they’re available wherever you and your teammates are working.