Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Stephen Walker – Dale Farm
- Financial management
Get a better handle on the numbers. Help contain costs, control compliance, and maintain crystal-clear visibility into your assets and cash flow.
- Business intelligence and reporting
Base decisions on intelligence, not on emergencies. Get relevant data and recommendations today regarding the best course of action for tomorrow.
- Supply chain management
Use your supply chain to spur growth. Sharpen your production and shipment schedules, help cut inventory costs, and give yourself room to grow.
- Sales, service, and project management
Put customers first. Help increase sales, control projects and processes, and get what you need to delight your customers through every step of their experience.
Extend beyond the office.
It works the way you want
So you can quickly, simply, and finally get beyond your overworked and undersized accounting software.
- People get it. Microsoft Dynamics NAV looks and works like Microsoft Office. That means everyone can jump right in and get to work.
- It works the way you do. Microsoft Dynamics NAV is role-tailored to give your people relevant insights for their day-to-day work, and, with the right information at their fingertips, they can not only solve today’s problems, but also they can plan for tomorrow.
- It’s on your terms. With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, your team can work when and where it works best—at the office, at home, or on the road. Cloud and on-premises deployments give you the flexibility to choose what’s best for your business.
Adrian Ryan – Financial Controller – Aiken Promotions