- Requirements Analysis – End-to-end process of existing and future business process analysis, fit-gap analysis and requirement gathering at a business and functional area level.
- Design – Taking detailed business and end user requirements and translating them into functional and technical design documents; the blue prints to build the system.
- Development – The system components will be built and tested as approved in the design specifications, including developing the customisations, integrations and interfaces, and data migration processes.
- Deployment – Comprehensive testing services, end user training, user acceptance testing, final data migration and cutover to live environment.
- Documentation – Documentation support on end user processes and system administration. User assistance and training manuals tailored to customer requirements.
- Upgrade – Upgrade your Dynamics AX and NAV Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), CRM and SunSystems solutions to the latest editions.
- Migration – Migration services from other financial, ERP and CRM platforms to Microsoft Dynamics or Infor SunSystems.
- Training – Technical and functional training to IT professionals and organisations looking for Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM and Infor SunSystems expertise, by Microsoft Dynamics and Infor certified specialists.
- Functional & Technical Support – Comprehensive support services on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, AX, and CRM and Infor SunSystems including help desk with issue re-creation and customisation, handling escalated issues / audits at customer sites, and value added services such as onsite visits, out of hours support, and environment support including backup and recovery and SQL Server DBA.