Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Financial Services
Many companies are finding that the best way to attract and retain customers is to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Whether you specialise in offering products for banking, wealth management, or insurance, Microsoft Dynamics CRM from Sysco Software helps you enable your people to develop meaningful and enduring relationships with your customers, while helping to improve profitability and operational efficiency.
Empowering your teams
Take advantage of templates and solutions designed for the financial services industry. Financial services CRM tools can:
- Create targeted offers, identify high-value clients, and help increase share of wallet with a 360-degree view of customer information.
- Help win customer loyalty and engender trust through personalised client services across multiple channels.
- Automate key tasks and processes to boost operational efficiencies and to utilise core competencies.
- Help reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and extend the value of your IT investments through intuitive customisation tools and simplified integration with existing systems.
What our customers say…
Sophis selected Sysco to be our software partner earlier this year to support and develop its Microsoft NAV application. During this short period of time we have succeeded in completing a number of development projects with Sysco which have resulted in significant time and cost savings for the Group. With the help and expertise of Sysco we are able to maximise the capabilities and functionality of Navision for the benefit of our business.
Paul Campbell, Managing Director, Sophis Technology
Wealth & Asset Management
You can become a trusted advisor to your customers, while helping to increase managed assets and reduce administrative overhead with Microsoft Dynamics CRM from Sysco Software.
- Build long-term loyalty by providing your advisors with tools and real-time customer information that allow them to deliver tailored advice and accurate service.
- Help improve the efficiency of your people with embedded desktop productivity features and a native Microsoft Outlook experience right within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Capitalise on cross-sell opportunities, and maximise client profitability by delivering targeted offers to each customer/household based on their unique profile, risk tolerance, and needs.
- Seamlessly track sales activities, isolate key trends, and identify your most valuable customers with powerful analytics and real-time dashboards.
- Increase your operational efficiency by automating key tasks—from client onboarding to quarterly reports and regulatory-required processes.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help you boost profitability, increase customer retention, and proactively manage risk.
- Cultivate more profitable and enduring customer relationships by arming your front-line employees with a complete understanding of each customer’s account information, needs, preferences, interaction details, and product history.
- Streamline key banking processes, such as account onboarding, loan origination, and case escalation, with automated workflows and guided dialogs.
- Help increase wallet share and improve profitability by capitalising on cross-sell opportunities and by helping to ensure that pricing and banking policies are aligned to your retention strategies.
- Better manage your exposure by seamlessly integrating with key systems to identify risk-elevating behaviours, such as late payments, low credit ratings, and other triggers.
- Help slash operational costs across branches, call centres, and offices by minimising administrative tasks and busywork with intuitive productivity features.
Change your organisation from policy-centric to customer-centric, helping your people to be more effective, with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Capitalise on new sales opportunities and help improve operational efficiency by centralising policyholder information, including outreach activities, interaction and underwriting history, preferences, key relationships, and claims details—in a single repository.
- Help increase client loyalty and renewal rates with faster inquiry handling, streamlined claims resolution, and proactive customer service.
- Improve broker and agent agility with mobile solutions and tools that reduce busywork, freeing up time to have more relevant and meaningful customer conversations.
- Gain unprecedented visibility into the sales pipeline, agent/broker productivity, client loyalty, claims processing, and more, with real-time dashboards and contextual analytics.
- Help ensure that you meet regulatory compliance by using robust workflow and auditing capabilities to automatically capture and track key data areas.